Private Practice Success Stories
How to Minimize Risks Associated with Starting a PP
One of the biggest reasons I hear from SLPs about what’s holding them back from starting private practice: the fear of getting sued. In this episode, I am talking all about getting your practice set up the right way from the beginning and why you need to get your ducks in a row to minimize the risks of starting your private practice!
P.S. One easy way to decrease the risks associated with private practice is to make sure your clients sign the proper legal forms. Click here to grab The Clinic Forms and save!
What we discuss:
- How to protect yourself and minimize your legal, personal and financial risks
- Easy ways to minimize your risks
- What essential protections you need (and about how much they cost)
- Documents you must have clients sign
- The biggest risk associated with starting a private practice
For more information, visit: www.IndependentClinician.com